- This event has passed.
Find your Focused Strength with Ki Aikido
May 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $25
Did you know that more you are relaxed the stronger you are? Taught by a 22-year veteran at his state-of-the-art dojo, this introductory class will teach you the basics of this modern form of martial arts. You’ll learn how to lead, follow, throw and be thrown with a partner in a non-combative manner. No experience necessary and all physical abilities welcome. Just wear comfy workout-style clothing and come prepared to find your inner strength. You’ll be amazed at how strong you are!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Understand the history and culture of this modern form of martial arts
- Learn the basics on how to lead, follow, thrown and be thrown with a partner
- 1.5-hours of expert instruction from head instructor Alex Korn, a 22-year veteran of this martial art
- Access to a brand-new state-of-the-art dojo facility
- Refreshments to keep your mind and body sharp
- Comradery with your fellow Why Not Girls! as you find your strength and the ability of what you can do
Our Ki Aikido class is presented by Addison Street Ki Aikido